What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Your resource to one-of-a-kind resumes and fantastic customer service
- Give your resume the boost it needs to inspire hiring managers to call you – and call you first
- Create a LinkedIn profile that attracts hiring managers, even when you’re not actively looking
- Learn how to write a cover letter, thank you note, or e-mail that gets results
- Maintain your privacy while becoming highly visible to the right people
- Easily build a network that will open doors of opportunity for you
- Discover how to find – and win – the best jobs
- Blue Sky is SocialBlue Sky Resumes on Twitter
- Find open positions that others are missing
- Research potential best-fit employers
- Start reading our Job Search Guides
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Blue Sky Guide To LinkedIn scores 70.51/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.blueskyresumes.com/our-guides/guide-to-linkedin/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: blueskyresumes.com you’ll also be taken through to blueskyresumes.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)